Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to My life!

The life of a college student is said by some to be the most hectic and confusing time in one's life, and for me, David Hottel, this time has been filled with many ups and downs. I have recently declared a communications major at Furman University and have just finished my sophomore year there. The reason I started this blog, is partly because of a recent class I took where we had to keep a blog reflecting research and media production regarding President Obama's first 100 days in office. It was a very enlightening experience and has given me at least some direction of what I would like to do professionally.
My professional aspirations are still very cloudy, however, I feel that this can be a great tool for not only me personally, but it can also help to improve my skills as a communicator. With that being said, welcome to the life of David Hottel, a college student at Furman University who has a pretty interesting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment